By Catherine McCord
Chocolate Tofu Pudding Pots (Serves 4)
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 14 oz package soft silken tofu (i like house foods soft silken or mori-nu firm silken)
- 1/3 cup pure cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (feel free to use a little more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate wafers (i like using famous chocolate wafers) gummy worms (i know, it’s candy. if you think of a healthier “worm” substitute, go for it. or, you can leave them out altogether.)
- 4 small clay flower pots
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a food processor and blend to combine.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor and blend again to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Place 4 whole chocolate wafers in the bottom of the clay pots so none of the pudding goes through the hole at the bottom of the pots.
- Divide the chocolate tofu pudding between the 4 pots.
- Place the remaining 20 wafers in a ziploc bag and using a rolling pin, crush into small pieces resembling dirt.
- Sprinkle the crushed wafers on top of the pots and place the gummy worms in the pots.
Prep Time:1 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated ( i like to use a hand grater, but you can also use a box grater and then chop it into smaller pieces)
- 2 ounces diced pimentos, drained (or 2 tbsp roasted red bell peppers, diced)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or veganaise
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with sliced bread.